New Catalog Group
Description: Catalog group is the higher level of the catalog hierarchy and contains similar chapters. You can create new Product Groups, Chapters and Catalog Group by similar way as the Item Group described in this Use case. This use case describes how to create a new Catalog group.
Actor: Content Manager
- Go to the Catalog Groups (Product Information/Catalog group)
- Click New
- General fast tab
- Press Enter to generate Code from the default No. Series or type in unique Code manually
- Fill the Description/Description 2
- System status shows the state of completeness based on the data quality check. See more system status.
- Base unit – Select the main unit for this Catalog group
- Picture ID - Select the main picture from list or create new one
- Linking fast tab – the list of Chapters which are added to this Catalog group. You can add the existing Chapters to this Catalog Group (click on the new line and set the Line Type to “Chapter")
- Details fast tab – you can add detailed information about Catalog group
- Log – contains information about the Catalog group