Description: Feature values represent usable values for a specific feature. For example, for feature color are values red, green, black. This use case describes how to create the feature value.
Actor: Content Manager
- Go to the Values (Classification/Values)
- Click on New to open a new form.
- General fast tab
- Press Enter to generate a new Value ID from the default Number Series or type in unique Value ID
- Specify the field Description
- Fill in the field Abbreviation
- The field Group System Number has to be same as on Feature is.
- System status shows the state of completeness based on the data quality check. See more system status.
- Translations fast tab - set up the translations for the Value (see more UC602 Translate Item description)
- Allocations fast tab – set up Source Specification Definition and if you want to use the translations, you have to mark field Translations.
- Log fast tab - contains information about the Value card