Description: Item is the lowest level of the catalog structure. This use case describes how to create a new Item.
Actor: Content Manager
- Go to the Items (Product Information/Items)
- Click on New
- Select a template for a new item
- Item fast tab
- No Is filled automatically from the existing Series No.
- Description - type in the description
- Blocked – mark this checkbox if the created item should be blocked
- Base Unit of Measure – select from the existing Units of Measure or create a new one
- Pimics – General fast tab
- System status shows the state of completeness based on the data quality check. See more system status.
- Standard Item group – select the Item group you want to add this item to and from which will inherit, or create new one
- Picture Document ID – select main picture from list or create new one
- Checklist No. – select the Checklist (see more Checklist)
- Pimics - Control fast tab
- Inherits – select what the Item should inherit from the Standard Item Group
- Catalog Item – mark this checkbox if the created item should be Catalog Item